This question could have been listed on the FAQ page and it could have found a short answer. But this question is really bearing a huge importance. That is why we have decided to dedicate a full page to it.
The answer to the question "Can we do several regions at once?"
Because it is better to do a region at a time.
The answers follow:
When you do a region at a time,
- there is lesser physical trauma during the intervention.
- there is a better physiological reaction of your body after the intervention.
- the fat removal procedure is done with more care and exactitude as the operating surgeon is fresh, not tired, more concentrated and not in a hurry to do one region so as to go to the next region and finish the procedure hastily.
- the job is done with precision and dexterity as the surgeon is concentrated in only one region to give you the best results possible.
- you get much better aesthetic results as compared to several regions' fat removal.
- you have a regular and smooth surface and no complications practically.
- you get lesser anaesthesia and you therefore avoid the side effects of too much local or general anaesthesia in cases where too many regions are treated.
- you recover much quicker than when several regions are done at once.
- you can prepare yourself for the next one region fat removal procedure in as early as 2 weeks after the one region fat removal procedure already done without going through much stress.
- you can resume your normal physical and intellectual activities as early as on the same day and as late as after 10 days.
If you do several regions at one go, the only advantages you will profit from are:
- Quick treatment.
- A smaller sum of money spent at once,
- And ... bad aesthetic results,
- together with too much physiological and physical stress for your body.
Summing up, we can say that A CHEAP SERVICE WILL END UP BEING VERY EXPENSIVE TO YOU FINALLY,
because you will have to:
- correct the bad aesthetic results;
- pay a lot more for the surgical aesthetic corrections to be done on you;
- eliminate the side effects of an extensive local or general anaesthesia;
- fight with the stress caused to your body by too much surgical trauma and anaesthesiological side effects.
- miss your normal life style as you will be struggling with the corrections of your surgical misadventure.
Now let's compare one region fat removal intervention (ORFRI)
to several regions fat removal intervention (SRFRI)
Therefore, the best approach from your side as well as your treating doctor's side is to go for fats' removal of one region at a time. Two regions may be dealt with at one go only if they are relatively small.
||ONE REGION FAT REMOVAL INTERVENTION
||SEVERAL REGIONS FAT REMOVAL INTERVENTION
||Little physical trauma
||Extensive physical trauma
||Adequate physiological reaction of your body
||Inadequate physiological reaction of your body
||Intervention done with more care and exactitude
||Intervention not done properly as surgeon gets tired
||Job is done with precision and dexterity
||Job is done with a lack of precision and dexterity
||Good aesthetic results
|Bad aesthetic results
||Regular and smooth surface with almost no bruise
|Irregular surface with multiple humps and bruises
||Local anaesthesia - no side effects on central nervous system
|General anaesthesia may give side-effects on central nervous system
||Patient can have another region done in 2 to 4 weeks
||Patient needs to wait for 3 to 6 or 12 months minimum before another intervention
||Resume intellectual activities on the same day
||Not able to resume intellectual activities on the same day
||Resume physical activities as early as in 1 - 10 days
||Resume physical activities in 2 weeks - 3 months.
So, the latest advice is:
GO FOR FATS REMOVAL ONE REGION AT A TIME AND AVOID GETTING BAD RESULTS AND AVOID ALL TYPES OF COMPLICATIONS BY BEING IN A HURRY AND TRYING TO GET A CHEAP SERVICE.
REMEMBER: A good surgeon will do a good job for you at a good price. It's your body and health that are concerned. So, please think over it and don't use a cheap and unreliable approach. You might definitely regret it!