The info-energetic method of laser therapy is highly effective in treating various diseases of the prostate gland.
Prostatitis, benign prostate hypertrophies (prostate adenomas) as well as malignant prostate tumours (cancers/carcinomas) are all effectively treated with the help of info-energetic method of laser therapy.
First of all, in order to succeed with the treatment, it is indispensable to put the proper diagnosis, and this also, not only from the point of view of conventional medicine, but also from the point of view of informational and energetic medicine. The best diagnosis is the one offered by methods of conventional medicine combined with those of info-energetic medicine.
So, from the point of view of conventional medicine, the following points are considered:
- Clinical signs and symptoms, e.g. difficulty to urinate or having the sensation of not having fully urinated after having stopped urinating, etc.
- Radiology might be needed in order to scan the whole region of the pelvis in case of doubt of other tumors/metastases in the surrounding zone - not always necessary.
- Echography of the prostate gland - to determine its size. etc.;
- Needle biopsy of the prostate gland and its results of histo-cytological investigation.
- Blood tests: serum acid phosphatase, alkaline phosphatase, anemia, fibrinogen deficiency, prolonged prothrombin time.
- Urine tests: urinary tract infection, hematuria.
From the point of view of info-energetic medicine, after proper informational and energetic scanning, these are the following points that are considered:
- Degree of inflammation and/or degeneration of the prostate gland;
- Degree of dysfunction of the prostate gland;
- Determination of the abnormal range of frequencies in the biophysical aspects of functioning of the prostate gland that have led to its specific disease as per info-energetic methods of scanning.
Only after a proper diagnosis with obvious results of investigation, a non-surgical laser treatment is proposed, being based on info-energetic aspects of therapeutical influence.
Moreover, as the laser treatment is of non-surgical character, i.e. therapeutical, it helps the patient avoid surgery as well as all the complications that surgery may bring to him.
A course of info-energetic laser therapy normally consists of 21 sessions, but sometimes the number of sessions may be increased or decreased, depending upon the severity of the case. Treatment can be carried out on a basis of one session per day for the first 6 to 10 days, then continued with three sessions per week till the end of the course. Otherwise, all 21 sessions of treatment may be carried out on a basis of one session per day, excluding Sundays and some major public holidays. The severity of the case normally determines the frequency and the number of laser treatment sessions to be given.
After a full course of info-energetic laser treatment, diagnostic tests are mandatory. An echography of the prostate gland and urinary bladder as well as biopsy of the prostate gland need to be performed in order to make a proper assessment of the prostate gland's condition. At this stage it is important to determine whether the patient needs a second course of laser treatment or he needs no more laser treatment in case the prostate gland has got completely normalized.
In any case, if the patient starts the treatment, the latter will bring improvement in the prostate gland's condition from the first course of treatment in the range of from 70-80% to 100%. All is only a question of following the treatment under the expert guidance of your treating doctor and obtaining the results.
There are no contra-indications and no harmful side-effects in the info-energetic method of laser therapy of diseases of the prostate gland.